Saturday, February 12, 2011

Midnight Ramblings

Today was the first full Saturday that I've spent in Aix.
It's also the day that I don't get fed (only 6 dinners a week) so I was suppose to meet up with friends for dinner.

Unfortunately, that didn't work out as well as I had hoped since my housemate forgot about our dinner plans :'(or rather our talk about dinner and how she'd let me know once she figured out what she was doing)
but it turned out fine in the end!

I had a nice one on one dinner with a friend who I haven't spent much time with yet.

I should probably start taking photos of food since I seem to be in need of one right now...

More homework to be done until Rome on Thursday!

Currently on episode 16 of 一不小心爱上你, and I wonder why I still have so much work left...




No comments:

Post a Comment